1 of 1
Our Daughter’s Wedding CD + 7" Lawnchairs
Posted: 22 February 2007 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  501
Joined  2007-02-21

Hello,

I think I am risking to define myself as Mr. Mainstream Pop here, first posting about Glass Museum and now about Our Daughter’s Wedding grin

Be that as it may, anything ever commercially released by the band (the Nightlife 7”, Digital Cowoby, Moving Windows) now found its way on a single CD (a total of 22 songs). The tracks got remastered.

A minor - and for me the only - negative about this otherwise great release is that the sequence got mixed up instead of having the songs in chronological order.

The first 300 people who order also get a mint Lawnchairs 7” in pink/yellow with it (at least this is what I got, on the booklet there’s photos of 4 different versions which was news to me).

Available via http://www.almacantarrecords.com or Ebay (same guy).

Greetz,
falck

Posted: 22 February 2007 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  305
Joined  2005-12-06

I got mine several weeks ago and must say:

Good release !!!

This small but great label also releases some Pseudo Echo stuff as well and these are really great, too !!!

Signature 

NEON-WELT Parties & Konzerte

Posted: 22 February 2007 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  840
Joined  2006-03-03

Agreed, it’s a really good release!
I think the remastering is very well done, and at least the two first singles and EP should be of interest to most people here…

Great home-brew synth stuff from the early eighties. Can’t be that bad now can it!  :D

Posted: 04 March 2007 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  501
Joined  2007-02-21

Hi,

Just got the OK from the band for my “Lawnchairs” ecard.

So if you would like to send a Lawnchairs ecard - or something else, I also got Twilight Ritual, V-Sor,X, Polyphonic Size, B-Movie, Front242, No More and many many others on, just go to

http://www.deutshlandzero.com/gcards/index.php?catSearch=7&limit=24

Cards have been authorised by the bands, no dialer required and you don’t have to purchase any refridgerators either smile

Greetz,
falck

Posted: 08 December 2010 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-12-08

Thank you so much for these info.

Exclusively Weddings

1 of 1