1 of 1
Radio Stranger - Animal Rights special show
Posted: 10 April 2008 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  349
Joined  2005-12-04

animalrightsspecial.jpg

Again a special show, this time more serious as it leads to one of my « reason to live ». smile An « Animal Rights » special, just to give a voice on the radio to animals (we will do it for them!), while humans still not deceided to give it back to them as givin’ them back their dignity and right to live. So the show will tune some few songs with artists who consecrated some few minutes of their life to ask to you the question thru their good vibes. For sure, there is the will from our artists to deny and say « no » to any traditional reasoning and mass-mental civilisation.  We want to keep the underground scene for the sain and conscientious spirits and here we will listen to a good exemple of them, treating about so pretty spooky and horrible things which happens every second of our life. Human rights starts while we will be able to solve our relation with any other species and to avoid of any renewal of the past human mistakes. How it’s time to questionning us all together and each together about the choices we had made in life, to subsist in the actual world order. For sure, there are some steps to do as some choices to refuse all the crual insanity we’re actually giving to animals and their place. The situaton is in a constant evolution and more and more of you become now to understand what’s the power we have in our hands : the power to choose, to express ourselves, to act, to ban but also the power to contribute into a revolution, the revolution for animal rights! Sébastien Arsac from L.214 organisation (http://www.l214.com/) will be there with me to introduce you to this brutal reallity and purpose you any alternatives if you want to help the animal condition to be better all over the world!

Unfortunatly, the show will be as our usual Radio Stranger shows, in French Language - but i am sure - you, most of our Radio Stranger listeners will like any past shows, try to find a bit of interest in this special show (any comment and questions are welcome of course) – and of course, give an ear to our animal companions and why not to do the step to any new « choice of life »? smile

More info :
http://radiostranger.com

Signature 

D’un sillon l’autre…

Posted: 10 April 2008 11:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  612
Joined  2005-12-02

No problem, I understand quite good French. Very good idea to make this show!

Posted: 11 April 2008 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  644
Joined  2005-12-04

A good and noble idea. All the best!
I will try to listen live…if not I will listen to the archive.

Signature 

It’s all about the aboveground!

Posted: 19 April 2008 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  349
Joined  2005-12-04

The show is online yet here:
http://www.radiostranger.com/index.php?option=com_kapod&Itemid=18

If you have any question, doubt or so, do not hesitate to ask us.

Signature 

D’un sillon l’autre…

Posted: 19 April 2008 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2005-12-05

downloaded!

1 of 1