1 of 1
The Endparty / Sunless
Posted: 20 October 2007 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  501
Joined  2007-02-21

Hi people,

I just saw that Ross Ingle made his “The Departure” (Endparty) and “Those who fall” (Sunless) albums available for free download on his website. If you like them, you can make a USD 3,99 donation via Paypal.

I have been following his different projects (the third one being Per Somnia) since 2000 and I’ve seen the Sunless killer track “The softest kiss” on the occasional playlist on the net. Talking “hits”, some people might have also heard his beautiful cover version of U2’s New Year’s day (unfortunately not be found on the album available for download).

Generally speaking, the Endparty is rather moody modern synth tunes while Sunless has more of that unproduced 8-track feel to it. And as we’re nearing November, now is the perfect time for the stuff (at least for those of us not living in Miami, that is 8) ).

A personal candidate for the “underrated artists” thread, Ross.  :wink:

Posted: 20 October 2007 05:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  644
Joined  2005-12-04

(at least for those of us not living in Miami, that is Cool ).

It’s a beautiful grey and bleak day here in the sunny ghetto.

I remember that cover version of U2 by them. A DJ here used to play it from time to time. I had forgotten about. It’s pretty good.

Signature 

It’s all about the aboveground!

Posted: 20 October 2007 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-02-21

[quote author=“cr-78”]
It’s a beautiful grey and bleak day here in the sunny ghetto.

Yeah, life must be soooo cold over there when the sun won’t shine for half an hour and it starts freezing brass monkies with temperatures dropping to a mere 86 F (30° C). Want me to send over some gloves?  :D

Posted: 20 October 2007 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  644
Joined  2005-12-04

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL
Some snow will be nice!

Signature 

It’s all about the aboveground!

Posted: 29 October 2007 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-02-21

Can’t provide any snow, I’m afraid (can only do thunderstorms and earthquakes at present), but good news is that “beauty always leaves” by The Endparty is up for download now as well!  :D

Apart from New Year’s Day, be sure to check out “Home”.

Per Somnia should hopefully become available as well soon….

1 of 1

Track ID D      |     Enjoy ››