1 of 1
MORNING magazine
Posted: 05 February 2010 03:15 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-08-25

Hello everybody!

Sorry for the blatant self-promotion , but I thought you may be interested in my magazine… :oops:

It’s called Morning and is a magazine devoted to cult sixties/seventies/eighties music. Each copy of the magazine features exclusive interviews, rare and previously upublished photos and original artwork (and no advertisements at all!).
I do the whole of it myself. I’ve just published #3 (in a limited edition of 100 numbered copies), and it features some artists you may enjoy: Solid Space, Family Fodder, Tuxedomoon and Algebra Suicide, all of them interviewed exclusively for Morning.
Next issue will feature, amongst others, Tara Cross and Nicolle Meier.

If you fancy having some more info about the mag, please visit its page at
http://morningmagazine.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for your kindest attention!!!
-Iker.

Posted: 05 February 2010 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  114
Joined  2006-03-25

self promotion is okay, but it’s shameless to do it in two postings or are there even more?

No need to spam. btw. the magazine looks interesting, but 10x100= 1000 EUR seems quite a lot of money.

Is this printed black and white or in color?
Is there any special paper/packaging?
How many pages are this?

Posted: 05 February 2010 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-08-25

my message was posted twice, indeed. if it’s spamming doing that, i apologize. shame on me.
in any case, it’s the first and only time i’ll post anything about it.

10 euros is the mag’s price indeed, and i can assure you, Elias, that it barely covers the printing and the subsistance of a private project that is not financially supported by anybody other than myself.
in order to answer to your questions, the mag is in black and white, high quality printing (heavy and 100% recycled paper) and is 48 pages.

————————————————-

[quote author=“EliasRafael”]self promotion is okay, but it’s shameless to do it in two postings or are there even more?

No need to spam. btw. the magazine looks interesting, but 10x100= 1000 EUR seems quite a lot of money.

Is this printed black and white or in color?
Is there any special paper/packaging?
How many pages are this?

1 of 1

Romanche by Sleep Museum      |     Track IDs ››