1 of 1
Swine Flu
Posted: 28 May 2009 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-04-17

Does anyone else have the Swine Flu? I’ve had it for three days now. Got it at a show in Phoenix, AZ—lots of people shouting right in my face so I could hear them…Sicker than I’ve been in a long time—probably live, though….

Posted: 29 August 2009 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-08-28

I hope you are o.k. That may be the new population control that the planet has produced. It is gaining momentum scarily..

Posted: 17 October 2009 03:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  840
Joined  2006-03-03

I was down and out for a couple of days this week, after feeling tired and worn-out for weeks… Thankfully it was just the dear old-fashioned kosher/halal version of the flu, not a piggy in sight grin

Posted: 28 October 2009 11:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-08-07

Whole family had a dose of it earlier this summer, knocks you off your feet for a few days.

Didn’t go down the the medication route, especially as it still seems a bit experimental…doled out to everyone THEN they announced it wasn’t suitable for children under 12!  Won’t go for the vaccine as I don’t see the point of vaccinating against a retro-virus who’s strain is constantly changing.  Best to build up your natural immunity…we’re all healthy enough to do this obviously for others they may need other options.

Anyway hope you’re feeling better.

1 of 1

Slsk      |     Documentaries ››