1 of 1
Elisa Waut
Posted: 31 December 2006 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2005-12-14

After hearing the track “Russia” on “The Lost Tapes”, I finally found the tape of Elisa Waut that came out in 1985.  Amazing, wonderful, typical minimal synth in the vein of “Russia” with the deep cold voice of Elsje Helewaut.
This is an absolut must for every minimal collector that loves the sound of artists like Vita Noctis etcetera.  This tape is not so “poppy” as Vita Noctis, but they remind me of them anyway.

Question : The tracklist consists of 7 titles, but in reality, there is one other “hidden” track.  Title ?

My minimal wish for 2007 : re-release on vinyl the tapes of A Blaze Colour, Elisa Waut and Vita Noctis (yes, yes, it seems that they had a lot of material on tape that is far better than their famous mlp). smile

Posted: 31 December 2006 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  243
Joined  2005-12-04

you got the tape ?
we got to talk !
smile

Signature 

Pika Pi ?

Posted: 31 December 2006 04:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  612
Joined  2005-12-02

Re: Elisa Waut

[quote author=“minicold”]Question : The tracklist consists of 7 titles, but in reality, there is one other “hidden” track.  Title ?

The title is “Summary of all my Dreams”. I’ve got the tape from a close friend to Hans & Els Helewaut back in 1985 when they won Humo’s Rock Rally and it’s still one of my all time favourite tapes ever!

Posted: 01 January 2007 12:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2005-12-14

Re: Elisa Waut

[quote author=“chevalier”][quote author=“minicold”]Question : The tracklist consists of 7 titles, but in reality, there is one other “hidden” track.  Title ?

The title is “Summary of all my Dreams”. I’ve got the tape from a close friend to Hans & Els Helewaut back in 1985 when they won Humo’s Rock Rally and it’s still one of my all time favourite tapes ever!

Thanks Lieven for the information. smile
And I can fully understand why this tape is one of your favourites.  Fantastic music, no doubt about it. raspberry

1 of 1