1 of 1
avoid discogs user SCIENTRONIC- a fresh reminder
Posted: 27 November 2011 03:38 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2008-07-04

hi there, kids.  i would like to report another bad business dealing with user scientronic on discogs.  this most recent offense comes via a cassette he had purchased.  i sent the tape out to the address provided, and he opened a dispute two weeks later (many of you know that sometimes, packages overseas take some time to arrive at their destination).  meanwhile, i have since discovered, via our paypal dispute case, that the shipping address i was provided is MISSING the entire province in france in which franck lives.  so, i sent the tape out to a nonexistant address and now am out both the cassette and the money.  franck did not pay for any delivery confirmation/registered shipping, so of course, paypal will be siding with him.

i know there are several threads about avoiding scientronic at ALL COSTS, but i just wanted to plant a fresh reminder in people’s heads that this person is a fraud, a scam, and does everything in his power to screw over honest buyers and sellers out there.  let this be a cautionary tale to anyone who’s thinking about dealing with him.  DO NOT BUY OR SELL TO HIM.

1 of 1