1 of 1
Radio show "Pleasure Leftists", Cleveland, OH Thur
Posted: 05 December 2010 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-12-05

Hi,

I’m dj Himiko Go Go and I dj every Thursday morning 9am - 11am eastern standard time in Cleveland, OH at Cleveland State University’s radio station.

My show is called “Pleasure Leftists” and I play a lot of minimal wave bands as well as much italo disco, serbian new wave, electro funk, chanson, etc. I also tend to concentrate on a film every week, remixing these great synth pop tracks with clips I find significant from a certain great film. I find it to be emotional landscaping. You also get to learn about the different acts from several different characters on my show.

I don’t want to give anything else away, so take a listen if you’re ever around! You can stream my show online at wcsb.org and click “listen online”. Starting in January 2010 we’ll be archiving all the different programs. If you like minimal wave, if you like to dance like Elli Medeiros, if you like to laugh, you just might like my show.

Sincerely,
                Himiko Go Go

P.S. You can also join my facebook group to stay up to date with show playlists (that I update as often as possible), do special requests and hear about special stuff!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109083835788830&ref=ts

1 of 1