1 of 1
UltraFoxx 27/2: Mr Jones Machine
Posted: 21 January 2010 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2007-09-08

Welcome to the decade’s first – and possibly last – Club UltraFoxx on February 27th, with Swedish synthpop group Mr Jones Machine live!

But first, I regret to inform you that my fellow UltraFoxx companion MissMantic has left, so our two-woman-show is now a one-woman-show! I’m also not sure whether this is the last UltraFoxx or not (but I can disclose that organising a club focussed on cold wave live bands is a real challenge in Stockholm, and Sweden…).

Anyhow, I hope as many of you as possible will take the chance and visit my fantastic club while it still exists!! Let’s party, as if there was no tomorrow!  :wink:

As usual, I will play new wave, cold wave, minimal wave & synthpop, and my guest on the 27th is DJ Memorabilia!

Electronic greetings,
Tina Arwidson, aka DJ Cybergirl

MrJones_Johan_27feb.gif

Sugar Bar, Kammakarg. 9, Stockholm. Open 9pm to 3am, 18 years.
Tickets 60 SEK at the door. More info at Club UltraFoxx .

Signature 

Electronic greetings,
Tina Arwidson aka DJ Cybergirl, Club UltraFoxx

Posted: 22 January 2010 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  495
Joined  2006-02-03

I am doing a Swedish night that day… you should a Dutch night smile Have a nice party!

Posted: 28 January 2010 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2007-09-21

It saddens me to hear that the club is not working out! Although maybe in a year or two it will go better. In Gothenburg I hear a lot more minimal/cold wave music than a year ago, when going out to the regular “alternative” clubs! Maybe the overly conservative swedish crowd will open their minds in a not to far future =)

And Mr Jones Machine is such a good band! *pushes the ‘i like’ button*

Wish I had the possibility to come!

Signature 

<div><div>
</div></div>

1 of 1