2 of 2
Another bootleg…
Posted: 24 December 2009 01:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2005-12-05

[quote author=“Wool-E_Sheep”][quote author=“peter_m”]
I would call it ‘short memory’. do i have to forward you the email you sent me? the one with ‘On another note, I’m starting up my own mailorder in Belgium and I’d like some advice.’?  :wink: Advices that i gived you for free of course

Ok, you’re right and I’m sorry.

No problem man

Posted: 24 December 2009 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  727
Joined  2005-12-05

Totally agree with you on the forgery vs bootleg distinction peter! Especially those snowy red forgeries are a scandal. How can people piss so shamelessly on someones grave?? 
Those are belgian btw. LOL

But those french bootlegs discussed here are clearly BOOTLEGS not forgeries. 
The League of Nation you mention, in spite of the extra track, still falls more in the forgery category. Agreed, there is a distinction with the original but it was presented as an “official 2nd pressing”. Something the twilight ritual can more honoustly claim, as it appears to have used the original masters for this. Let’s please keep the discussion clear! 

Bootlegs and forgeries come from everywhere. Italians just have a lousy reputation when it comes to business practices in general. If you have trouble with that Peter, perhaps start with electing another prime minister…

Signature 

Delicious toes are swimming in my soup

Posted: 24 December 2009 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2000-11-09

Seems like some of you are caught up in something I would call nationalism.
Seeing the fact that this forum is clearly multinational or even more precise “Global”, I would have suspected a more open minded approach instead of acknowledging the borders that divide the globe into countries.

Ton

Posted: 24 December 2009 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  128
Joined  2009-01-03

[quote author=“ton”]Seems like some of you are caught up in something I would call nationalism.
Seeing the fact that this forum is clearly multinational or even more precise “Global”, I would have suspected a more open minded approach instead of acknowledging the borders that divide the globe into countries.

Ton

Right you are

Signature 

Welcome To The Sheep Pen

New Mailorder here to stay.

[url=http://www.wool-e-shop.be]http://www.wool-e-shop.be[/url]
<strong><strong>

Posted: 25 December 2009 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2005-12-05

i have nothing to share with the term ‘nationalism’ and of course with the italian prime minister. but this is another story.

what i really dont like is this stereotype that all the italians are thief or whatever…it makes me sad.

Posted: 26 December 2009 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  727
Joined  2005-12-05

I’m just saying as long as you have this prime minister this prejudice won’t change and is even justified (when considering his high approval ratings).

I’m confronted with criminal stereotypes against rumanians, bulgarians and to lesser extent other eastern europeans on a daily basis that are even less justified than the stereotype you have so much problems with.  Perhaps it sucks but they aren’t based on air completely. It was just a little joke by wool-E..relax.

Signature 

Delicious toes are swimming in my soup

2 of 2