Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-01-24

Anyone have any of them?

Posted: 14 June 2009 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  840
Joined  2006-03-03

(FTR I compiled the set and released it on my own label, Hommage Records)

Uh,
well, we couldn’t include them in the packaging - I wanted serious liner notes, pics and short biogs and suchlike and all of a sudden we had a booklet as thick as a digipak…

-But off the top of my head, I remember that at least Brød & Sirkus, Beranek, famlende Forsøk, Cirkus Modern, Ole I’Dole, probably Holy Toy, Bern Balders, Den Tredje generasjon, Ulf Knudsen (sorry, by now it’s no longer off the top of my head, I’m checking the tracklist), Ym:stammen, Head set junta, White Lord Jesus and possibly some more, actually printed the lyrics of these tracks on their original cassette or vinyl releases, El’s lyric is in one of Adrian Cox’ poetry booklets (and in the insert of the first cassette comp where it was released), Horsemen’s was transcribed by the composer for a friend on MySpace and published there (I’ll get back to you on that one)...

Anyone else interested in my posting them up on http://www.hommage.no? I’ll have to ask permission first, so it’ll take a while, but if people want to read them, sure… But hands up who gives a faq?

The bel canto track was transcribed by fans on the annelidrecker.com forum.

Posted: 15 June 2009 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  73
Joined  2009-01-04

I would be glad to be able to read them on the hommage-website too smile
thanks

1 of 1

White Car Pet      |     Nightmares ››