2 of 2
16/10/10 NL NULLZEIT w/Nine Circles Somnambulist AO
Posted: 25 October 2010 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  30
Joined  2010-09-02

[quote author=“Plastikmann”]very good performances - I agree so far

but I think, that student-crowd would dance to every stuff that have a “dancy beat” ...

there were a lot of people talking and chatting during the performances and it looked like, that most of them don’t really take care of what is going on on stage…

Really a great line-up, but probably not the best venue for events like this - even if it was a very interesting place - there were more people that seemed to be there anyway, no matter what is going on…

...and I really don’t like parties, where the young techno kids dance wherever they stand, talk and walk

Nothing wrong with the student crowd in my opinion, those people just came to have a good time, dance and socialize. Isn’t this the whole idea of a party??
For me it’s not necessary to have only wave addicts just as we are on a party. I think it’s even better to have a varied crowd, as long as the atmosphere is good (and i think it was great on Nullzeit) In the Netherlands there are simply not that much (young) people who are familiar with the music, but they can become lovers of the genre too after visiting an event like Nullzeit, isn’t that just beautiful to create?

I fully agree with you on the chatting during the performance thing, but it don’t bothers me anymore nowadays simply because you can’t do anything against it, sadly it’s just a thing that became normal during these days at concerts… Just try to focus your mind on the music and not on the people who are standing next to you smile

Signature 

LEVOYAGE.NL

Posted: 26 October 2010 01:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  840
Joined  2006-03-03
[quote author=“marsman”]I fully agree with you on the chatting during the performance thing, but it don’t bothers me anymore nowadays simply because you can’t do anything against it, sadly it’s just a thing that became normal during these days at concerts… Just try to focus your mind on the music and not on the people who are standing next to you smile

Have any of you stood at the front of a concert, and witnessed hipster girls phoning each other up as the concert starts? “Hey, they’re beginning, where are you? WHAT??! Oh, could you get a drink for me while you’re there? But I don’t know what I’d like… WHAT?!!” rolleyes

Kids nowadays. Tsk.

Posted: 26 October 2010 02:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2005-12-14
[quote author=“reactorlgtn”][quote author=“marsman”]I fully agree with you on the chatting during the performance thing, but it don’t bothers me anymore nowadays simply because you can’t do anything against it, sadly it’s just a thing that became normal during these days at concerts… Just try to focus your mind on the music and not on the people who are standing next to you smile

Have any of you stood at the front of a concert, and witnessed hipster girls phoning each other up as the concert starts? “Hey, they’re beginning, where are you? WHAT??! Oh, could you get a drink for me while you’re there? But I don’t know what I’d like… WHAT?!!” rolleyes

Kids nowadays. Tsk.

As long they are blond haired, blue eyed and more attractive than the old grumpy old men on stage that come together in order to pay their rent, I don’t see any problem. 8)

2 of 2