1 of 1
Old french (?) sci-fi cartoon
Posted: 16 April 2010 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-15

Zdravo!

I’m new here, attracted by the music (of course), also by the cinematographic taste of the members- especially in the post-atomic/dystopia genre. I’ve been looking for this french cartoon for years, since it’s the first one I remember (ever!). The cast are a girl, a boy, a robot and perhaps a dog. There were also kozmik ghosts! The robot had drawers, out of which he used to pull out different useful gadgets or sth. and used to sound like “tchk-tchk-teet’n-toot’n-plick-plock-pook”.

Thx in advance!

Posted: 20 May 2010 10:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2008-08-13

I don’t think i know the cartoon you’re talking about, but i can offer you a different cartoon called Fantadrom(s). It’s from Lietuva and there exist several episodes. You should definately watch it if you haven’t already.

Signature 

<div>The lights shine clear through the sodium haze

The night draws near and daylight fades

Ignore the voices discard the day

For the brand new darkness for the bright new way</div>

Posted: 08 June 2010 12:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-06-24

Maybe “Les Mondes Engloutis” ?

Posted: 08 June 2010 08:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  840
Joined  2006-03-03

I thought about that, but theres no robot… check youtube, the theme tune is there, as is my favourite, the Chanson des Pirates… great French synthpop btw.  :D

Posted: 15 June 2010 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Joined  2009-12-06

Are you thinking of Jo, Zette and Jocko? It was a boy, a girl and a monkey but one of the stories involved a robot:

Manitoba.jpg

here’s the wikipedia entry for it:  

Posted: 25 June 2010 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
Rank
Joined  2010-06-24
[quote author=“Anatole”]Maybe “Les Mondes Engloutis” ?

I don’t quite believe it. I’ve spent the last 20 years in anxiety, trying to locate the mysterious cartoon from my foggy, childhood memories. The song had been stuck in my mind for two decades now and I could even remember some words but the search, in spite of endless hours on google and youtube, was fruitless. Here it is now, found by pure chance in this forum. I can die in peace now, but only after listening to this song once again.

1 of 1

is anbody here      |     London flatshare ››